Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Independence Day!





















Happy day of our nation's birth! (Well, tomorrow, that is!) I am proud to be an American! I'm proud of our troops and am so thankful for the job they're doing protecting our great country!

My cousin, Kris, is in Iraq for his 3rd tour. He is based out of Ft. Carson, Colorado. Last time he came home from Iraq, my family went to welcome him home. I have never felt more patriotic in my life. Those men and women are heroes. I hope and pray every day that Kris will come home safe. I know he's doing his job...the best he can!

Here are a few pics from welcoming him home in Ft. Carson in 2006. He was reintroduced to Kyle, his son!

Cody and I are headed to New Strawn tonight. We've got to get some fireworks somewhere on our way!

Have a great Independence Day, everyone!

Ab

No comments: