Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life



I've been realizing lately that I love my life. Truly. There are so many things I could list, but I'll name a few...




I love God, my boyfriend, my family, my friends, my house, my house's location, my two acres, my horse, my dogs, my truck, my square-toed boots, the smell of alfalfa, sunrises, sunsets, sleeping, payday, my job, horse shows, sappy movies, white vinyl fence, etc. and so on.......




There's a lot to be thankful for in my life, and things are really great.




The horse shows went pretty good this weekend. I just need to FINISH Shiloh. Consistency and brokeness are KEY! I will be spending a lot more time in the saddle in the near future, my friends!




I had a great trip down to Belle Plaine, KS. It was good to get out of the office and see a bit of Kansas! The meetings weren't even that boring! ;) I did get to see my new second cousin, Ethan, in Wichita. He is soooo cute! His pic is here...



Cody and I had dinner on Sunday night with my Grandma. We both ordered chicken fried steak. I don't know why, but I always feel bad about ordering the same thing as somebody else that I'm dining with...I won't get to try anything different! My Grandma had great stories to tell about her trip with her two friends and my mom to Antiques Roadshow when it was in Wichita.




Cody and I aren't doing much this week. I'm giving a riding lesson tomorrow night and will show Shiloh on Saturday. Maybe we'll get adventorous and take a trip to the dog park with Mulkie Fraggle and Mazda some evening this week.




My family is going to visit me in KC for my brother's birthday in two weeks...I can't wait to see them!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby,

I love the fact that you can't order the same thing as anyone else when you are out to eat. I am EXACTLY the same way -- I have to know what everyone else is having, and I'll change my order if I have to. :) I'm also really strange about (almost) always remembering what people order after we dine somewhere...I'm talking months, perhaps YEARS later! :) It's a curse...