Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Friday

Cody and I seemed to have worked our tails off this week and well, we have a completely finished, moved in, currently in use closet! It's painted, has fantastic shelves, a big tub for dirty clothes, LOTS of hangers, and well, it's just pretty darn cool! I can't believe it took so long, but it's soooo nice to have a closet again! I am so grateful to have a boyfriend who can fix things!

We're also making more progress on the fence. Yes, that same fence we started on a year ago. We should be able to finish it this weekend. The only problem is that it's going to be HOT and HUMID this weekend. I hate hot weather. www.wunderground.com is my main source of weather information, and today says hot and humid. It's supposed to be 92 today, 92 tomorrow, and 92 on Sunday. Yuck!

Mom, Dad, and Andy are coming to KC today to celebrate Andy's birthday. He's 21, as of tomorrow, I can't believe it. That means my house needs to be clean for visitors! I picked up last night, and Cody, god bless him!, is going to do the rest of it today. He's pretty particular about not half-assing the cleaning, which I love, but also hate. Oh well... thank goodness for men who don't mind vacuuming! Oh, and sweeping the floor. That's my #1 most hated chore.

I dropped off Mazda at Banfield this morning. She's getting spayed today. Here's a picture of her first visit to the vet.

She's such a good little girl!

A lot of people seem to frown upon Banfield, but we got a really good deal set up for her...she's in the puppy care program where we pay a set $$ amount each month and everything is included. Well, most everything...I'll have to buy some pain meds and a cone collar for her later tonight. I also love Banfield for the fact that they always call to remind me of her appointments and also call the day after she's had any work done to see how she's doing. It's so great.

Mazda was really confused as to why she didn't get to eat breakfast this morning, but she is such a lover to ANYONE that she completely forgot all of that when the vet tech at Banfield petted her this morning.

I don't think my parents have met Mazda yet! Isn't that crazy?

No comments: