Friday, July 18, 2008

The city

Plainly put...I'm not a big fan of Kansas City, or any city for that matter. I grew up on a 1/2 section with no neighbors for a mile. Our driveway at the ranch is a mile long! Granted, I've got it pretty good where I live in Edwardsville, right now, but I don't plan on living here forever.

That being said, I DO need to capitalize on the things that I CAN do while I live in the city. Here's a quick list:
1) Visit the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
2) See a concert at the Sprint Center
3) Go to the Bodies exhibit at Union Station.
4) Go shopping more often!
5) See the Jazz Museum and the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
6) Visit the WWI memorial
7) Go to the Kansas City Zoo
8) Take some more riding lessons: western AND English
9) Go ice skating at Crown Center in the winter
10) Visit my friends who live in KC
11) Take Mulkie Fraggle and Mazda to the dog park

I think Cody and I are going to Shawnee Lake on Saturday to go kayaking/canoeing with Duttin. The horse show starts at 6 p.m. in Odessa, so we'll have to leave the lake at 3-ish. I think I'm going to make some flyers of Shiloh with MAKE AN OFFER listed. I just need somebody to buy him!

No comments: