Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mazda and Mulkie Fraggle

Our dogs are something else. Just when you think they're good, they aren't. Take Mazda, for example. I'm sitting in my new chaise lounge chair from Cabela's (my anniversary present from Cody) when Mazda comes over and I pet her. The next thing I know, I look over and she peed on the floor, right infront of the front door. What is wrong with her?!?!

Then, yesterday, I'm working at home (sunburned from a day at Milford lake), and my computer dies. Strange...it's plugged in. Well, it's kind of hard for electricity to get to the computer when Mazda chewed on the cord!!!! Again...what's wrong with her?!?!

Now I have to go visit our IT man to see if he'll give me another one...I sure hope so!

Mulkie continues to have issues, too, but all-in-all, they're good dogs. I love them, I really do! ;)

No comments: