Friday, June 20, 2008

A little behind...

I'm a little behind on posting on here! Whoops. Geeze, you'd think I could at least post once a month! Oh well.

Cody and I have a new puppy! Her name is Mazda and she gets along really well with Mulkie Fraggle. She's an Australian Shepherd, too. They play all the time. Lately, she has been chewing on stuff though. It's annoying. Why she thinks my sports bra is a chew toy is beyond me!

I think Cody and I are going to go eat up at Legend's tonight. Then, I need to get Shiloh ready for the horse show tomorrow. We're going to Pleasant Hill, MO. It's a Golden Circle show. I haven't ridden much at all lately, so can't expect much. On Sunday, a lady is coming to look at Shiloh. She's a friend of the potential buyer, who lives in North Carolina! It always amazes me that horses are bought and sold from such far away distances!

On Saturday, I'm headed to St. Joe for a wedding reception and to hang out with my long-lost friends! I haven't seen many of them since I quit my job at Angus over a year and a half ago. Time flies! It should be a fun time!

Random fact of the day - I LOVE wearing jeans and t-shirts. I think I'm more productive when I wear jeans and a t-shirt to work. Thank goodness for casual Fridays!

No comments: