Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Projects are never ending...


ANGUS Friends in St. Joe!
I spent the weekend goofing off - horse showing on Saturday and going to St. Joe on Saturday night/Sunday for a wedding reception. It was great to see all of my Angus friends! I miss them dearly. I got back home on Sunday afternoon and worked my arena just in time before prospective buyer's friend came to look at Shiloh. I'm not sure if prospective buyer will actually make an offer on Shiloh, but we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed!

By Sunday night, I hadn't accomplished much for the weekend, but Cody and I got a lot done on the closet last night. I know it's frustrating for him...nothing is square in that closet. It's kind of a cobbeled up mess, but I will be so glad when it's done! I'm really hoping we can finish it this week.

Cody is going to visit a friend in El Dorado this weekend, and I'm going to a horse show, so this weekend won't be "productive" either. We've got to get the barn finished soon, or else! haha. I don't think we're doing anything for the 4th of July, except maybe a trip to New Strawn, so that weekend is earmarked for working on the barn.

We're headed to Lawrence tonight for a concert. Wade Bowen and Randy Rogers are playing an acoustic set. We're meeting Cody's friend Dustin and his wife, Chelsea there. Can't wait!

Back to work for me...I'm finishing up a powerpoint this morning!

No comments: