Friday, September 26, 2008

There are some words that I'll never know how to spell

I think I'm a pretty good speller. I like punctuation, too. I know the difference between your and you're, and there, their, and they're.

BUT, there are some words that I always misspell. One of them - recipe. Just now, when I typed it, I had to use Firefox's misspelled word red underline tool to fix it. Here's another one - definitely. Should be simple, right? I wish...

Good thing I have a degree in Animal Science...I can always become a dog walker if my communications career fails because of my spelling. ;)


Cody and I are having a "small gathering" at our house tonight, and then we're headed to the Reckless Kelly concert! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

Football game tomorrow, and the Theta tailgate. I'll be ready to crash by Sunday!

Check out Reckless Kelly's new song: click here

No comments: