Monday, September 8, 2008

Red-dirt and I go way back...

I will never forget going to see Pat Green in concert at Longhorn's Saloon during my freshman year of college. It was before he was "big time" and he put a big oriental-style rug down on the stage and played the whole show barefoot!

I've seen some great shows: Stoney LaRue, Eli Young Band, Reckless Kelly, Micky and the Motorcars, Randy Rogers Band, Bleu Edmondson, Wade Bowen, No Justice, Jason Boland and the Stragglers, Jackson Taylor, Roger Creager, and Cross Canadian Ragweed, to name a few!

Here are a few "flashback pictures."














Micky from Micky and the Motorcars















Mike Eli, Eli Young Band















Reba, Micky and I outside Randy Roger's Bus















Randy Rogers Band














Reba and I with Pat Green.

No comments: