Thursday, August 14, 2008

Three cords...gone




Meet Mazda - the destroyer. Destroyer of cords.

Yes, that's right. As of Tuesday night, Mazda has destroyed three cords. An ethernet cord, a laptop charger cord, and now, my blackberry charger cord. Well, the blackberry cord still works, but it's got holes in it.

Check out these pictures of her, taken about a month apart. I cannot believe how much she's grown!!

We're taking Mazda and Mulkie Fraggle home to the ranch this weekend. It'll be Mazda's first time to see the buffalo, and she'll get to run around the pastures! Should be fun!

1 comment:

Jamie Taliaferro said...

You should get a new charger cord b/c my dogs did the same thing and within a few months I had to get a new phone. Apparently it was shorting something in the battery or something and it made the battery swell and it wouldn't hold a charge. I would send a few texts and it would almost kill my phone!