Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Home on the Range

When I was little, I called the White Buffalo Ranch my Home on the Range. I sang the song to go along with it, even! I love that place. I love the mile long driveway. I love tall bluegrass that's over 8 feet tall. I love the pond. I love the big hill. I love the buffalo. I love it all, really.

Cody and I visited last weekend and had a blast. Mazda got to experience running in the really tall grass and chasing Speedy. We celebrated my dad's 53rd birthday with steak and potatoes. The highlight of the weekend was getting to spend time with my family. The lowlight was when Cody fell in the pond after trying to help my dad install the floaty dock, losing his glasses. They searched forever, trying to find them, but I'm afraid they've become decoration in the house of a big mama bass. :(

Here's a couple pictures from the weekend...

My dad opening presents. My grandma and me...think we look just a little bit alike? ;)


No comments: