Thursday, November 6, 2008

Food

I typically think of myself as someone who will eat anything. However, there are some foods I don't like...

I don't like corned beef, sauerkraut, or Brussel sprouts. And I really don't like turkey. Or Swiss Cheese. Oh, and I my cousin, Kayla, and I had our "initiation into the family" by trying raw oysters that they eat every Christmas....we failed miserably. They are terrible.

I'm not a big fan of grape jelly. I like strawberry much better. And I don't really like mustard. And I have to be in the right mood to eat dill pickles, but I LOVE bread and butter pickles. And I do not like jalapeƱos peppers. They're too hot for me! I used to eat olives when I was younger, but I don't really like them any more.

I've grown to like the taste of beer, but I have to be in the mood to drink it. Otherwise, a give me a whiskey and coke with a lime and I'm happy! Or any fruity girly drinks...watermelon smirnoff or mike's hard lemonade.

I eat a lot of buffalo burger (thanks, Mom and Dad!). I love grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with apple sauce on top.

Side note: I used to have a cat named Pickles.

No comments: