Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Counter Space


I have a small kitchen. It's basically a kitchen in a hallway, so counter space is VERY limited.

So, Cody, his dad, and I found this really good deal at Lowe's...an over-the-oven stainless steel microwave for cheap! The only bad thing is that there wasn't any electric plug in over by the oven, just the BIG plug in for the oven. And, installing one of these isn't as easy as setting the microwave on the counter. The cabinet had to be moved up, and it has to attach to the cabinet, but not be too close to the stove top.

So, this weekend, with help from Ron, Ron's friend, and Cody, (okay...I wasn't even there, they did all the work...) I have a new over-the-oven, installed mircowave! It's fabulous!

And my favorite part!?! It has a "minute plus" button, so you only have to hit one button to heat up your food!

We're giving away the old microwave. And say HELLO to more counter space!!

1 comment:

ercwttmn said...

Abby!

I just found your blog!

very entertaining! i wanted to comment on the food post, but just about everything you hate, i love! ha ha ha.

glad the microwave worked out!