Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas, New Year's Eve, and....why haven't I blogged in so long?

So why haven't I blogged in so long? I'm just a little busy, I guess! I love spending time at the barn, giving lessons, and training horses.

Christmas was a blast. I spent time with Cody and his family, with my family in Salina, and visited all three grandparent households. Cody and I got a LCD TV for my parents, which was a big surprise! They also received a hall tree from Cody that won't fall over no matter how many coats you put on it!

The coolest present I got this year? A Dyson vacuum! It's incredible! Mom and dad got me the "animal" version, which is perfect for our house with two long-haired Aussies! Cody has been vacuuming (which we now call dysoning) with it almost every day. (Thank you, Cody!)

We spent New Year's Eve down in New Strawn, just like we did last year, with a huge bonfire next to Redmond lake. The fire did a great job of keeping us warm, as long as you turned around every few minutes!

Cody and I still can't seem to stay put in KC for very long. We've already spent three weekends visiting two sets of grandparents, and the White Buffalo Ranch, and Cody has made a few trips to Burlington. We'll be home this weekend...my parents and grandma are coming to KC to celebrate my birthday.

Guess I'd better clean my house, huh!?!?!

No comments: