Sunday, December 7, 2008

Awards!

It's a fact...I love going to horse shows. I love showing horses, period. This year, I decided to try out a new show circuit, the Golden Circle shows. I wasn't able to show at very many shows this year, but when I did, Shiloh and I did pretty well. Cody and I attended the 2008 awards banquet. They gave away some really neat bronze sculptures and I think they are soooo cool! I was very surprised to win a bronze sculpture and then, even more surprised to win Reserve High Point Adult for the year. Thanks, Golden Circle shows! We'll be back next year!




















Isn't this cool?!?!

















Check out this really cool garment bag!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The bronze sculpture is really cool! It looks like an AQHA world champion! CONGRATULATIONS